25.3.09

Ah, swimmingly... March 25, 2009

I love aquafit and aquajogging... They're so wonderfully liberating!

But this isn't so much about the swimming as it is about... Ice cream!

At the games centre, there are a multitude of vending machines... Pop, juice, chips, healthy snacks.. And Ice cream! I adore ice cream... It is one of the nicest foods out there! And after swimming, I always look at the ice cream vending machine, thinking of how wonderful it would be to have a cool, sweet, yummy ice cream bar... I generally don't have any cash on me, and the thought of having to pay the high fee always puts me off of getting cash from the atm there.

Tonight, I made sure I had 5$ in my pocket, aside from the usual quarters for the locker. I had that cash there for the specific purpose of buying an ice cream after swimming...

But when I went to the vending machines, I looked at the ice cream, and the thought of not being able to check out the nutritional information before I bought made me really question buying it. I went back and forth, back and forth...

And then I bought orange juice!

Lol!

No comments: