16.3.09

Weigh-In - March 16, 2009


For the first time this go around, and I think for the first time ever, my Weigh-In was a...

STS.

Stay the Same.

I have to admit, I AM disappointed. When I saw it, things started running through my mind:

-I didn't walk as much as I wanted to.
-Did I not track things correctly?
-I didn't THINK that I ate a bunch of salt yesterday...
-Maybe I'm not eating enough fibre!
-Am I getting complacent?

It was all very troubling, but only for a minute, when I took control of myself! So I didn't lose any weight! I didn't gain any, and I know that I did a good job this past week.
So I didn't walk as many times as I wanted to! When I DID walk, I pushed myself, and went further than I had before. And I still earned 19 AP this week, with all the aquafit and swimming I did!
Did I track things correctly? Maybe not, but I still ate well, and I tried my very best to track every bite. That's good enough for me!

Am I getting complacent?

Hmmm...

Am I getting complacent?

The answer to that is a resounding NO! Certainly, I could stand to push the f/v a little more, but I track what I put in my mouth, and I've been moving more than I ever have in my LIFE! I stay away from most unhealthy foods, and I continue to keep my blood sugar under control. I feel healthy, and strong, and successful, even if I didn't lose a bunch of weight this week! I don't need to make excuses, blame the dissapointment on something else. And I don't need to beat myself up! I didn't gain any weight, and that is still success!

2 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Tushie said...

you are my hero...:)

trev said...

Hi there,

I just happened upon your profile via the WW forums, and just popped in to check out your blog. I must say that I'm very impressed by your progress and dedication so far, you're an inspiration for me. Keep up the good work, I'll be a frequent visitor from now on to see how you're coming along. Best wishes to you and yours.

-trev-