30.3.09

Weigh-In, March 30, 2009

Ahhhh, I love mondays.

Just when I had resigned myself to being happy for losing 1-2 lbs a week, I have a week like this:

Loss this week:
6 lbs

Total loss:
44 lbs

That brings my weight from 451 lbs at the begining to 407 lbs now! And I only have 1.1 lbs left to lose before I make it to my first 10%!!!!!

Also, my BMI has now dropped 7 pts, which I think is fantastic! I still have 22 pts to go before I move into the simply "Obese" category, every step takes me closer!

5 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Tushie said...

what else can I say? You are da bomb!

Christielli said...

Wow, I just came across your blog randomly. You are doing a great job in your WW journey. Keep it up!

Chantel said...

Thanks so much!!

Amber - on a human journey said...

Good stuff, Chantel! So proud of you. Pretty soon you'll be under 400. :)

syl said...

Chantel,
I came across your blog a while ago as you had posted a link on the WW board. I have just never commented.
I just wanted to tell you what an amazing job you are doing and to keep up the great work.