4.3.09

Whoda thunk?! - March 4th, 2009

I went swimmin' again today, and it was WONDERFUL! A friend of mine came with me, and we had a great time... We swam for a bit first, then we did aquajogging (btw, big floaty belts = hilarious humiliation for big lady!), and then we steam roomed, and hot tubbed... It was a wonderful, tiring, relaxing, leg-jello-ifying time!

It's hard to believe that I, me, big flobby girl, spent 80 minutes exercising today!!! Where did THAT come from?! And I can really feel my arms and legs are going to be a bit stiff tomorrow, but in a good way!

Here's to hoping that not only does this lead to more weight loss, but also improved health overall...

And then I got to come home to Atreides, who was adorable and cuddly and head-bumping me to let me know she missed me. (And now, she's sitting on my magazine... Thanks kitten!)

No comments: