6.4.09

2 Major Milestones - April 6th, 2009

12 weeks down. It's hard to believe it's already been 12 weeks; this has gone by so quickly!!

I reached a goal of mine this morning, which was to be able to weigh myself at home! Up to this point, I've had to weigh in at the hospital shipping scale... You get used to it, but the first couple of times, it's pretty embarassing having to weigh in with the cargo, right?

But I also reached another couple of milestones today:

I reached my first 10% (meaning I've now lost more than 10% of my initial body weight).

Also, I've lost 50.5 lbs total, so I've passed the 50 lb mark!!!

So I'm now at5 400.5 lbs, and my BMI has dropped from 69 to 61! I'm hoping to lose at least .6 lb this coming week, so that I can say goodbye to the 400's, forever!!!

1 comment:

syl said...

way to go chantel!