27.4.09

Brave?! - April 27, 2009

Am I brave?

I've never thought of myself as BRAVE before...

I made a post on the 200+ board, on WW, about bicycling... I would LOVE to start bicycling, but I don't know if maybe I'm just too heavy to do it. It's not so much about me, physically, but simply about fitting on the bicycle...

One of the (lovely, wonderful) ladies on the board said that she did wouldn't bike until she was under 200 lbs, but that I was a lot braver than her...

Brave?! Really?!

That's one word I would never have used to describe myself...

I don't FEEL brave... I just feel ready!

I've been proving to myself that I can do more than I think I can do. Swimming, Yoga, Walking further and further... But I don't feel brave!

What does brave feel like?

2 comments:

syl said...

I think that if you are wanting to give it a try you should. don't let anyone stop you from getting to YOUR goals.
The worst thing that could happen is that you don't like it.
Once you find a form of excersice you like it's much easier to stick to.

Me said...

I think you are brave. You are always honest and you try new things like yoga! I totally look up to you!