17.4.09

Tribute to the other folks - Apr. 17, 2009

You know, I was thinking today about all the other people in my life - the wonderful, supportive people that make me able to make all the changes I've made.

Chris, my hubbins, who is the MOST amazing man I've ever met. You know me best, and you love me anyway. ♥♥♥ I know how frustrating it's been for you, having so few snacks in the house, and I appreciate your support. To quote Alton Brown, "Your Patience WILL be rewarded!"

Tam-I-Am, the lady downstairs... You always know just what to say to cheer me up! And you are such an inspiration, the way you've leapt headfirst into getting all health-ed up!

Amber, the lady down south! Every time we chat/e-mail, it's such food for my soul. Sometimes, I feel disconnected from my spiritual side, and you pull me right back. You have such a beautiful soul, my dear!

The wonderful peebles on the 200+ board, from WW... What would I do without you guys?! There aren't many people (Although it's a growing number, tee hee) who know what it's like to be so big. It's a totally different experience, I think, and it's so incredibly uplifting to be able to share the experience with a bunch of people whose spirits are by far bigger than their starting weight.

My lovely coworkers: Thank you for your support, and not forcing me to eat the cakes. Much appreciated.

Did I forget anyone? The peebles out there in blogland? My yoga instructor? My dr?

Anywho... Thank you, all!

No comments: