25.4.09

What a day! - April 25, 2009

Well, today I took a day off from being OP. This was my first time going off plan in nearly 15 weeks... I just... I've needed a day off.

I went way over my points... Not by a full day's worth of points, but I wasn't that far under... I used all my FP (I didn't have that many left), and all of the AP I'd already earned this week...

We had chinese food for supper, and really amazing chocolate cake from the chocolate claim... Granted, I had less chinese food than I would have previously had, which I was happy about...

But then, I needed to do something for myself... Something to make myself feel healthier...

While hubbins and I were waiting for the chinese food, we went for a stroll... A nice, 20 minute, meander. Of course, for me, a stroll is still a fair workout...

But that wasn't enough. Tonight, I decided that I wanted to go for a walk. A serious walk. I wanted to push myself, see how far my body could take me. I decided to do a walk that I hadn't thought I'd do until I was quite a bit lighter...

70 minutes, and more than 5.5km later, I did it. I finished the walk. I made it both downhill AND up. I walked to my parents' house, from my house... And THEN I walked back, after a quick stop for water, and socks.

I felt AMAZING! I FEEL Amazing!!! My feet hurt, my arms hurt (did I mention I pumped my arms most of the way?), my lungs are mucusy...

But today...

Regardless of what I ate or didn't eat...

I inspired MYSELF today.

No comments: