25.5.09

Down another decade :D ~ May 25, 2009

So, I lost another 5.2 lbs, bringing my total weight loss to 71.7 lbs so far! I'm also now lost another decade, as I'm 379.3 lbs! That means I've lost the 450's, 440's, 430's, 420's, 410's, 400's, 390's, and now the 380's!!!

I also earned 38 Activity Points last week! I can't believe that I earned so many!! Twas a good week, verily!



On the downside of the week, Chris has decided that he really doesn't want a dog... I'm okay with it, because I'd rather have a happy husband than a dog... Also, honestly, having a dog THAT big really is more than I can keep up with, at this weight... Chris is worried that I'm going to resent him, because I really like the dog, but I'm pretty much at peace with it. It feels good to be emotionally steady...

5 comments:

syl said...

Chantel you are AMAZING! What another great loss!

Kimberley said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!

Christielli said...

Congrats on the loss! What are you going to do with the dog? Maybe you'll be able to visit him?

Chantel said...

Christielli, my coworker met the dog last night, and while she's a little iffy about him being too big, she and her significant other loved him... Apparently, her guy REALLY loved him. They also like the name Jack, so it'd be kind of cool if they kept that... Then we'd be able to go visit him every once in a while...

Christielli said...

Ooh, hope that the whole Jack + coworker thing works out!