1.5.09

Hyper?! Moi?! - May 1st, 2009

Happy MayDay everyone! (If you don't know what that means, you can e-mail me at msbiggle@hotmail.com and I'll explain. It's funny, I promise!)

Today, I started the day with a Boston Cream Donut. It was not as tasty as I'd expected, and I was a bit disappointed, but I still ate it! And now, 2 hours later, I'm full of energy, up to my ears!!! This is an extrodinarily rare occurance, me being hyper!

I went downstairs to visit Tam-I-Am, and after she watched me bouncing because of my overabundance of energy, she took me for a walk around the building... I'd hoped it would help, but honestly, I'm still feeling pretty energetic! Sitting at my desk isn't helping, because now my brain is going a mile a minute, and I'm making incoherantly run-on posts on the WW message boards, lol!

I'm planning on going for a walk today at lunch... A coworker and I were going to go together, but she has had something else come up, but if I planned on walking today, darnit, I'm going to walk!!

I feel like I want to say more, but I can't think of what to say... All that's coming out of my brain is a bit of a hummmmmmm... LOL!

Hope everyone else is having beautiful weather like we've been blessed with here!

No comments: