1.5.09

Obligatory Emo Post - May 1st, 2009

There's nothing like a little message board drama to make you feel like the fat, awkward girl again.

Why, again, does it seem like I can never say the right thing? What social cues am I missing?! I don't feel like I'm saying anything different than anyone else, but it always seems to be taken... differently?

Maybe I'm just not popular enough to speak my mind...

What is it that I'm doing wrong that makes people not like me?! Am I too needy? (Yes, I realize the irony of posting this my blog.)

6 comments:

Me said...

It's not you. I found that there was a lot of hate and drama on those boards. I stopped reading them because they were damaging my positive outlook.

Chantel said...

It seems like it's pretty 'cliquey' on that board...

Ebony said...

Are you talking about our WW board, Chantel? What happened? We all adore you!

Chantel said...

Ahh, it was on the GDT board, Ebony... We 200+ peebles are so much more CALM!

Ebony said...

Ah, understand now totally. I detest that board, personally. So many people trying to sound cool or smart at other's expense. So many people all too ready to jump down someone's throat. It makes me wonder what they are like IRL.

Chantel said...

I think a lot of us are a bit different online than we are irl... I used to be, I know that for sure!