31.5.09

Pampering myself ~May 31st, 2009

Tonight, hubbins and I watched a movie (sappy romance), and ate chinese food (okay, I'm SURE that place was a drug front!!), and then came up to bed, and I thought,

"I have all these face masks sitting around, and I've only ever done a couple... I think it's time to pamper myself, and to give myself a facial."

So I chose the sensible one: Chocolate!

It's making my eyes water, though, so I think it's time to take it off...

Have a good night, all!

And, if you have any, send me some chocolate! I have this sudden, unexplained craving!

3 comments:

Shelley Halik said...

I'm so sorry that you had to give up Jack, I know how hard it is to do that. I have had many pets of my own and no matter what way it ends it always takes a long time to get over.
Just remember you may have been the difference between him living and dying when you found him, that alone is worth everything.
Maybe you can visit him at his new home? I hope so.
He was so lucky to have found you as well. Take care, you are a very special person and deserve to be very happy.

Chantel said...

Thank you so much, Shelley!!

I think I'll be able to visit him at his new home... I might insist on it, lol!

Shelley Halik said...

I think you should. You deserve to.