30.5.09

The reports of my death...



are greatly exaggerated! I made it back safely!!

And actually, I did better than I thought I would. I drove busier roads than I have before. I made 3-point turns, and u-turns. I navigated a traffic circle. I went not TOO far under the speed limit!

And at the end, my driving instructor said that I've got the brains, I've got the judgment, and I've got the maneuvers down - all I need is more confidence! She said we might spend a few classes just driving, instead of working on maneuvers, because she thinks I'm doing really well.

And then she told me, "I told you so!"

:p

3 comments:

cdblueberry said...

bwahhhaaa!

Lisa said...

Love the accompanying pic! LOL

Ivy and Haley said...

That picture is HILARIOUS in context of your previous post.

Glad driving went well.

Now have you ever tried a stick shift? Heh heh heh...