4.5.09

Weigh-In, May 3, 2009

16 weeks, folks!! 4 months!!

That is double my previous WW length record... And I have now more than doubled what I lost back then too!!

I'm down 2.9 lbs this past week, bringing me to 61.4 lbs down all together!!

It's amazing how MUCH better I feel at this weight, going down. Maybe I felt this way, physically, when I was going up, but I certainly don't remember it like that. Now, I WANT to be active... I LOVE my walks! I can go up stairs and not be completely winded! I can even JOG in short bursts!!!!

It's sometimes fun to think about the the difference in qualitites between foods of the same points value...

1 chocolate glazed timbit = 2 pts
vs
1 multigrain byblos pita = 2 pts

Which one'll make you feel better?

Also, you can do way more interesting things with the pita! Pita pizza! Pita with PB&Nutella, wrapped around a banana! Pita sanwich! Pita chips! Yumm!!

You know, I think I might be happy to have gotten to 451 lbs, because I will REALLY appreciate every pound I lose!!

1 comment:

syl said...

Thank you for your kind words Chantel they mean alot.
I am not going to be hard on myself but for this month I want to see what it's like to be 100% healthy, after that I can start to slowly incorporate the "good" stuff again :-)
Amazing WI way to go. You are doing such an amazing job and although I don't know you I am SO PROUD of you! Keep up the great work!