18.6.09

I was supposed to be shrinking... ~June 18, 2009

Not disappearing!

Sorry I haven't been around lately... I've been feeling very antisocial, and very tired.

I really count on catching up on sleep on my weekends, and this weekend was NOT a good weekend for that. After being woken up at 6:15am on saturday morning (if you're packing up early, maybe no yelling and slamming?) and then not getting to sleep until 4:30am (story of this further down), and then being woken up at 9:30am by the call about Jack/Ozzie...

I still haven't caught up on my sleep, darnit!

So, yes, Jack is infact Ozzie.

So, saturday... It turns out, we were camped next to the party spot... So, at 1am, when we asked them to turn down their music, it seems they took offense to that, and got even rowdier, and were yelling at us. I get the feeling that they were a bit inebriated... It got to the point that, at 2am, we packed up our campsite and left, and when we got into cell service, we called the cops.

I was really scared, honestly...

In other news, I've now read all 4 Twilight books, AND Midnight Sun... In the past 5 days...

I haven't been tracking. I decided to take a break for the weekend, and I just haven't picked it back up... I'm not doing badly, and honestly I don't think I'm going over my daily points, but I just... I think that part of the reason is that I haven't felt like going to the message boards, and if I went to track, I'd feel obligated to go to the message boards... I'm going to start tracking again today, because I have to, and I'm going to try and track what I ate yesterday too. \

I don't know that I'm feeling depressed, because I don't FEEL depressed, but the anti-social-ness certainly is a symptom...

Honestly, I think I'm just really tired, though.

I'll try to remember to post some pics tonight...

8 comments:

Amber - on a human journey said...

You may just be having a week for regrouping and having some solace. I think it's important to have quiet and time alone. Just give yourself what you need and when you're ready to 'show up' again, you will. Love you muchly!

Kat said...

Hi there,

Could it be that reading the Twilight Saga & part of Midnight Sun could be the cause of your funk?

I remember when I read all of them (same amount of time as you), I felt weird after...I think it's because such a great story is over and there isn't anything else to look forward to. jmho. but, we do have the movie to look forward to! lol!

Amber - on a human journey said...

Ha ha! You know what, that's how I felt after reading all through the Twilight Saga. I was so wrapped up in the story, it became an extension of me in a way (albeit for a brief period of time). After I was finished I felt kind of sad and lonely. Ha ha. Crazy what a good story can do to ya! ;)

Chantel said...

It's true... I might re-read it, or try and find some other books to get engrossed in...

Anonymous said...

I Miss you - A LOT!!
:(
Mi♥

Anonymous said...

I Miss you - A LOT!!
:(
Mi♥

Sadie said...

Sending you lots of love!!
Feel better soon. I find that blogging about my feelings often helps. I hope it's helping you too!

cdblueberry said...

Don't make me stalk you anymore than I already do :)

I've missed you here and on the boards!