1.6.09

Milestone WI! ~June 1, 2009

So, this week, I lost another 7.2 lbs!!!! I don't know how it happened, because I didn't exercise at all this week! I'm thinking it's probably residual calorie burninating from last week's 38 activity points!

That brings my total Weight Loss to 78.9 lbs!! I SMASHED the 75 pound milestone!!

Next up, my 2nd 10%, which takes me VERY close to my 100 lb mark!

Also, I was able to get my goal-outfit size 22 pants (remember, I started in 32's) up, over my legs, and up over my butt!! Now, of course, they're nowhere NEAR doing up, but when I started this, 28's were nowhere near doing up, and now I'm wearing them comfortably! I can do up 26's now, so not much longer until I can wear those!

When I got the size 22 pants, I couldn't pull them up past my knees... It's strange, I don't FEEL like I've shrunk, but I can totally see the difference in the way that clothes fit.

I should have done measurements ~.~'

I guess it's never too late to start, though!

4 comments:

Syl said...

Chantel,
you truly are amazing!
you need to get some photos up girl and show your hard work off!
So happy for you!

Tamara said...

Congratulations Chantel! This is exactly what I needed to read today. I am so glad I found your blog. You rock!

Chantel said...

^.^ I DO rock!!

I'll be getting some pictures up once we get the new power cord for the laptop... I can't find the connection cord for either the camera or my cell phone, and our computer doesn't have an SD card slot...

Amber - on a human journey said...

You are so freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot be imperative enough about this!!!!!!!!!