7.7.09

Laziness has its benefits... ~July 8, 2009

Okay, my body isn't USED to pushing itself. Even with the Yoga and the swimming, that was stuff that I could walk away from and maybe be a little sore, but it was quick recovery...

But seam-sealing the tent? A whole different issue...

That means a long while bending, stretching, squatting, reaching, arms up, arms down...

And I'm paying for that!

My thigh muscles are completely tightened up, to the point that it's seizing up the backs of my knees when I walk...

It's a good pain, in a way. It means that I was able to push myself, to keep going, to do more than I was used to... But it's still annoying!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to say wowza! You are doing so awesome and your before and current pix from a few posts ago are really inspiring! Keep up the great work!!