3.7.09

A post just for the sake of posting...

Also because I'm a bit peckish, atm, and I'm distracting myself from the melba toast in my desk drawer.

It's hard to believe that in 9 days, I will have been at this for 6 whole months!! My most successful previous attempt was my first, which lasted 8 weeks, and was total hell.

This time?

Not hell!

Not really all that bad, honestly!

And I've come from:


























to this:























Which kind of rocks.

Also, apparently I'm a big fan of keeping my hands near my pockets! :D

4 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

That definitely rocks. Awesome work!

Ali said...

Way to go!
I just started reading your blog over the past week.
I also noticed the jewlery, do you make all of it?
Looks awsome!

Chantel said...

Thanks so much!!

And yes, I do make all the jewelry... I'm a wee bit of a bead addict! :D

Louise said...

Chantel, I just discovered your blog today. Great work!!! You look really good and your success is inspiring!