13.8.09

Creating Confidence...

Today is my Employee Performance Evaluation day. It's like your birthday, but no presents, and you get to hear what you've been doing WRONG all year!

So today, I need confidence, and I've taken some steps to manufacture that confidence... It's rather along the lines of fake it 'til you make it, but if it helps, it's worth it.

I've painted my toenails (btw, taking nail polish off toenails with one of those little containers that you plunge your finger into to take nail polish off? Humiliating, and yet, greatly challenging.), am wearing cute, peep toe shoes. My hair is straight, and I'm wearing a necklace, ring, and earrings from my lovely husband. My perfume? Aromatics Elixir, of which I got a sample. To me, it is my 'grown-up' perfume.

My dress?

Hot, hot red.

And of course, the best thing for bringing confidence into your psyche...

Pretty, matching underwear and bra!

Wish me luck, folks... But not too much, as I'm already feeling PRETTY confident!

2 comments:

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Good luck! I'm sure it'll go great :)

Amber said...

If they give you a bad evaluation...I'm...I'm...going to beat them up, that's what!!!!

;)