16.8.09

Greetings, earthlings!

Good evening, from wet and lovely Dawson City, Yukon!

Our RV park has Wi-Fi, and Amber has graciously let me use her laptop briefly (as mine is currently all in pieces in Hubbin's office), so I thought I'd let everyone know that I'm alive and well!

I know how worried you must all have been!!

Okay, stop laughing.

Fine, I'll wait.....










You done? Great!

Anywho, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm having a great time, and probably an unhealthy amount of sugar, which is absolutely wonderful. I've also been walkin plenty, which has been good, although my knee is starting to protest. We also, on our way up, stopped at the Five-finger rapids lookout, and proceeded down several long flights of stairs, and a bit of a trail, which then meant going back UP that all... And I did all of it!!

And I think I only died briefly!

Anywho, we're hoping to do some walking tomorrow out near the Tombstone campground, but that will be both weather- and knee-dependent.

Hope everyone else is having as good a time as, and much better weather than, we are!

3 comments:

Abbey Shaw said...

LOVE YOU MISS YOU HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN!!!

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Sounds like you're having an awesome time!

Sephgirl said...

Sounds like such a great time! Enjoy yourself and all the new things you can do! :)