2.10.09

Another Milestone Day in the North!

It's Weigh-In day in the North, and the animals are very hungry...

Wait.

Wrong book, sorry!

It's Weigh-In day in the North, and Chantel is now down 90.7 lbs, meaning that she has lost juuuuuuuust over 20% of her initial body weight!

20%!! That means that I'm now 4/5ths of myself! I find that absolutely incredible, personally.

And to reach my 100 lb goal by the end of the year, I actually have to lose less than a pound a week! That is exciting, exciting news to me!

It's wonderful, all the changes that I've gone through in the last 9 1/2 months...

Down 3 pants sizes (from a 32 to a 26!), and my BMI has gone from 69 to 55. I think a BMI of 69 is pretty much "spontaneous death" territory.

Onwards and Downwards!

8 comments:

Pauline's Weight Loss Journey said...

That's awesome!! You've worked hard and it's paying off!

Syl said...

Chantel, I'm so proud of you!

Sephgirl said...

Such great work! Good for you! You are doing this and absolutely deserve all the success you are seeing! Way to go! :)

Tamara said...

Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. WTG!

Visichy said...

That's absolutely fantastic!!! Way to go CDot :)

Pandrea said...

Yay! *standing ovation*

Kimberley said...

Great news!!!

misssarahlou said...

You are doing awesome - I also reached my 20% today! Keep up the good work :o)