9.10.09

Life, the Universe and Everything... I have the answer!

And that answer is 42!

Well, actually, that's the number of points I now get to eat per day... I went down one!

I've been stuck in the 360's for a while now. Months, actually! And today, after this week where I went 14 over my total points allowance (Flex and activity included), I lost...

3.4 lbs!!!

Bringing my weight loss total to 94.1 lbs since January 12th.

Bringing my BMI down another point to 54, from 69 on January 12th.

Leaving me only 5.9 pounds to power through before I hit my goal of losing 100 lbs this year!! Can you believe it?!

I can't!

Not only that, but this is post #175 on my blog! That is an AWFUL lot of posting, don'tcha think? I think we're ALL amazed that I haven't run out of things to say by now!

Thank you, all you readers, for being with me through all these pounds... I'm so excited to have you guys along for the ride!! I can hardly wait to bring you more milestones in my life!!

4 comments:

what-e-ver said...

Good job Chantel! You'll even exceed the 100 pounds... way to go!

H-woman said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations!

H =)

Shhh said...

Woot to the Woot!!!

Way to go, Chantel. That's so awesome. Seems your body needed to change things up a bit, with the added points and weight loss, huh?

Duv said...

You're such a superstar Chantel!