19.11.09

In all seriousness...

The wait for Friday? Driving me CRAZY!!! I'm doing everything I can to keep my mind off it, but I want that official number, on the scale, on Friday, in my Weight Tracker. I want to see the star on the little graph, telling me 100 lbs!

Tonight, I'm getting my eyebrows waxed, and a manicure, so that I'll be all purdy on Saturday at the Spruce Bog... But I don't think that'll take my mind off it!

So for now, folks, remember to drink your water, eat your points, and get moving!

*squeak!*

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I have everything in my body crossed for you, hun!!!

:)

Paige'smom

Syl said...

you are already a success no matter what that scales says, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Tamara said...

Wow. How amazing is it going to be to be able to say: I lost 100 lbs. Today is the day!