29.1.10

Day 1...

... and my resolve is weakening.

Today is day 1 without chocolate... My life has become a bleak wasteland, a colourless desert of dessertlessness...

It is 9:26am.

But seriously, folks... So far, so good. I finished off last night with Kisses and Hugs of the Hershey variety, and went to sleep. I hardly ever eat chocolate this early in the morning... I find I'm missing it MORE than usual though. Probably because I know I CAN'T HAVE IT, and that drives me a bit crazy.

I think part of the craziness is nerves. I'm auditioning tonight for a Musical, and this will be my first audition ever. Unless you count Canadian Idol. Which I hope you don't.

(I was young and stupid. Erm. Younger and Stupider.)

So for today, my mantra is: "You can do this without puking. You can do this without puking."

Gosh, I could really use some chocolate right now...

*sigh*

5 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Tushie said...

You can do this without puking. You can do this without puking.

WonderWoman said...

You tried out for Idol? That's pretty cool!

Wishing you much luck!

I volunteer to take on your share of chocolate - I know, I give so much of myself!

Hugs!

Leanne said...

GOod luck to you!!!!!

You don't need the chocolate... be strong.

Tundramunkie said...

You're gonna do great tonight!

As for the chocolate, how about addressing your craving some other way? Call your mom, blog a bit, paint your nails, have some gum, catch your breath a bit...

So excited for your audition. And you should be proud of your Cdn Idol audition. I think it's super fun and cool!

Kimberley said...

You will be great at the audition!

I have chocolate everyday in the form of cocoa that I make. I use some fat free evaporated milk along with skim milk in it and sweetener and it is a rich and creamy taste sensation.