11.4.10

My new favorite snack...

Ahh, the sun is shining, the sky is clear, and I feel fabulous. I keep forgetting how good it feels, physically, to be on plan and eating healthy.

Sure, eating high-fat, high-sodium, high-everything foods TASTES great, but then you just end up feeling like you've got nothing actually powering your body!

I think I've found my new favorite snack... Apples and Natural Peanut Butter!!


I use the PC brand natural peanut butter for this, and it actually drizzles a lot more easily cold than normal peanut butter. PLUS, all it is is peanuts, which I adore!

If anyone here reads my baking blog, http://dotbakes.blogspot.com, check it out later today for Madeleines... I made them in the small molds, and, guess what! 1 cookie = 0 pts! And you can have 4 for only 1.5 pts!

Now that's a diet I can do!

3 comments:

stackofpennies said...

YUM... great snack choice.

anne h said...

Yummy, drizzly, peanut butter!
And it's so good to feel great!

Moriah said...

You should try Almond Butter on apples (or bananas)! SOOO good.

I don't know if it would drizzle so much as it is usually pretty thick, but I think the taste is way better then peanut butter (oh and it is higher in calcium apparently).