21.4.10

Post #250

For my GDT Lay-deeeeez!!


250 posts?! Really?!

Wow!!

I'd like to thank the academy, my mother, God, my husband, mah Peeps...

I find it kind of amazing that people read this thing. I get some amazing feedback, here, and some wonderful ideas and support.

I've lost some weight (just a little, right?) and gained back a few pounds. I'm working on continuing to lose weight.

I've laughed.

I've cried.

I've gotten a tattoo.

I've whined.

I've exulted.

I've gone on and on about Mental Health Awareness.

And you folks are still here.

Thank you so much!

Onwards and Downwards!!!

3 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Tushie said...

woot woot!

Pandrea said...

You got a tattoo?! Of... a cucumber? I'm so confused.

P.S. I'm sorry I've been invisible for a long time. I'm kind of going through a bad patch right now, if you know what I mean.

Sadie said...

Way to go, C!! You're inspiring.