11.8.10

Where have you been, Chantel?!

Where have I been? Mostly in the same place, on my duff. Not dieting.

Losing my ability to do much exercise has REALLY thrown me for a weight loss loop. As in... Looping back up. I loved belly-dancing. I loved Yoga.

I have been SO frustrated with my knee.

So, what made me think that I should come back to my blog?

Tomorrow, I'm having KNEE SURGERY!! So far, it's going to be just a minor stuff - taking out some torn cartilege and possibly mending my torn meniscus, but they're also going to look at whether or not I need an ACL reconstruction.

I hope this works, people.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You've been missed!

It was great meeting you and your hubby when you were in Vancouver.

Sending good thoughts and best wishes for tomorrow!

Sephgirl said...

Chantel, I hope your surgery went well this week. :)

Sephgirl said...

Chantel, I hope your surgery went well this week. :)

Anonymous said...

So good to see you post! I hope that your surgery went well and that you can start to move forward with your goals again.