24.9.10

Happy WI!

Firstly... TGIF!

I have had one helluva long week, and the frustrations were definitely added to by the lovely...

SNOW!

the last couple of days.

This is a view of what was happening downtown today, in Whitehorse. It's only September 23rd!!! What the &^*%?!?!

Edit: Okay, apparently it's connected to the live webcam... When I grabbed the pic, it was daytime, and very snowy... 

Ooh... Deep, calming breaths...

Anywho, the REAL reason I'm posting...

I'm taking a slightly different approach to the tracking thing... Every weekday, I will be perfectly on my daily points. And then on the weekends, I will still eat reasonably, but I won't be tracking. We'll see how this ends up working, and if it doesn't, I'll be happy to go back on the plan as it's meant to be.

But week 1 of this plan?

DOWN 5 LBS!!!

I'm now down to 371.7 lbs, which means I'm 79.3 lbs lost from where I started out. Only 20.7 lbs to go until 100 lbs again!!!

I hope everyone is feeling as well today as I am. :D

3 comments:

Visichy said...

That's fantastic!!! Well, not the snow... the weight loss I mean LOL! You are doing so well and are an inspiration to me.

And I don't want to get into too much detail but you've posted a couple of times about seeing a therapist or someone about the reasons behind the weight gain before you can really have success with losing... I have to tell you that it took me over a year to do it but I finally did and I am so glad I did. I only had 2 visits and although we didn't get into it too much, she was able so help me just wrap my head around what it really means to deal with this problem (my weight) and how to deal with the issues/thoughts that can sabotage me.

I know that's kind of vague and confusing and I'm sorry about that LOL. The point I was trying to make was.... thank-you! Thank-you for helping me understand another thing I needed to do to set me on the path towards success. Thank-you :)

Chantel said...

I'm going to post you a longer response later, when I have the time, but I just wanted to let you know how proud I am, and how GLAD I am for you!!

Amber said...

Great job on being down 5 lb! I'm just catching up on all the blogs I follow and am now all caught up on yours. Have a happy, healthy new year! :)