10.9.10

Man, I LOVE Fridays!!

Yay for WI day!

I know I won't be saying that every week, but I plan on basking today!

I'm down another 4.5 lbs this week, bringing my 2 week total to 8.3 lbs lost!

I'm really proud of myself right now. I've had a SUPER stressful week at work, and the old me would combat the stress with food. Now, I'm working hard, and working through the stress, gettin' it done.

My knee is healing nicely, I think. It's WAY more stable than before, although still pretty sore in a couple of places. I'm going to have a couple of little scars, but at least they didn't have to open it up! I'd love to be able to get back into yoga soon, which I've missed.

Onwards and Downwards!

5 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Good for you!!

paisleyjane said...

Excellent!! Great job!!

TL said...

Way to go, Dot!

stackofpennies said...

I'm so ready for friday to show up tomorrow. Cmmon' weekend.

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!!!! Great job!!!!!