9.1.12

Dear humiliation...

Or, should I say, dear Art History class...

I don't like you.

I'm sure it's not your fault. You're a perfectly harmless class. The teacher seems like a perfectly harmless professor. The room is a perfectly decent, airless classroom. It's not your fault that I thought that you would be more fascinating than harmless...

And it's certainly NOT your fault that you're 10 minutes after my previous class, and halfway across campus... And uphill.

And that I'm so, so fat.

And that I end up huffing and puffing the entire way up...

And that people end up looking at me...

*sigh....*

2 comments:

Amy Sampson said...

Just think of it this way - you got 10 minutes worth of some good exercise in that will help you with the weight loss!

Next time, it will get easier! Your body will adjust to the new schedule and you may start enjoying that walk up that hill!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Been there!!

Hang in there and put all your negative energy into that walk.

:)