10.1.12

I'm over the whole PMS thing.

Eat all the things?

As long as it's chocolate!!

Some coke zero please?

DID YOU SAY NO?!?!?!?

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Yeah, I'm feeling very Hulk Smash at the moment. I am a Red Tide of destruction. I am the antithesis of all the happy ladies on the feminine hygiene commercials. I am grumpy and sore and grumpy. And there has been something stabbing me in the general area of my uterus all day.

And I'm not even supposed to HAVE my period!!!

Stress from starting the second semester? Losing weight and eating healthy aging?

I just hope that Aunt Flo doesn't stick around long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Here is my site: Test Force Extreme

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am having problems with
your RSS. I don't understand why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Visit my web blog :: Download Muscle Maximizer

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this site regularly, if
so after that you will absolutely get nice experience.


Also visit my web-site - Buy Xtrasize