8.1.12

Lazy Sunday

Ahh, lazy Sundays.

Lazy, crampy Sundays.

Stupid uturus, craving chocolate and ice cream and making my back spasm!!

Luckily for me, I can plan out my points for dairy queen, AND, by joining the Blizzard Fan Club, I was able to get a Buy-One-Get-One-Free coupon! Noms AND savings!

Tomorrow is my busy day at school - 4 classes in one day, 8:30am - 6pm. I was thinking of going to movie night for my philosophy class, but if I'm still all crampy and arghy tomorrow, I think I'll head home and watch Project Runway All-Stars instead.

Discussion in the GDT about whether it's easier to lose 100 lbs or 30 lbs... I have to say, at my weight, dieting really isn't that hard. I mean, it's not as easy as eating fast food and junk food every day, but it's not torture. I'm not getting hunger pains. I'm not feeling like I'm making huge sacrifices. I still have to eat quite a bit of food every day; I have so many points that when I really eat healthy, sometimes it's hard to eat them all.

But it's such a long, long slog. What it lacks in immediate hardship it makes up for in the stretching out of time before me. When I think of how LONG I'm going to need to be dieting for... It makes me want to quit RIGHT NOW. I mean, I've been dieting on and off since the beginning of 2009 - The whole of 2009, and then half-assed attempts since then. That's 3 years of 27... 1/9th of my life. And where am I?

Nearly back at the beginning.

Is that good news for me? No, not really. Does it really look like I'm actually going to make it?

No, not really.

Am I going to keep trying...?

...

...

Blah. I guess so. I can't have my weight keep going up, at any rate.

I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl. I don't want to always be the fat girl.

2 comments:

TL said...

I hear you on the wanting to quit when you look at the numbers! That is a toughen for me, too. It is just wo daunting sometimes!

You know what, thought, this isn't just a diet. It's a whole lifestyle change. Meaning, looking at how long this will take isn't the way to look at it. Forever. This is forever. It's a new us.

Honeybun, don't say "I don't want to be th fat girl" . Don't let the negative spin put ya negative frame of mind. Instead, say, "I want to be thrift girl!" with as much vehemence as you can muster.

Try it, and I will try it too. It isn't east, but with the right attitude and the right support network, we can do anything.

xoxoxox

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I understand completely.